2394 NE 28th Street
Lighthouse Point, FL 33064
Spectacular estate on a premium island street 1 from the point with 120ft of deep-water dockage and less than 5 minutes to inlet. Grand foyer leads to living room featuring 24' ceilings, a fireplace perfect for entertaining, gorgeous marble floors throughout and 8’ raised panel interior doors. This state-of-the-art home features a study, 1st floor VIP bedroom, elevator, large room suitable for a media room and a 2nd floor laundry room. The palatial master suite includes a steam shower, morning bar and a balcony with amazing water views. Gourmet kitchen features 48" Viking professional dual-fuel range, warming drawer, Bosch SS dishwasher, 48" Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer and a vegetable sink in center island with disposal. The outdoor summer kitchen is fully equipped with a kitchen, grill, wet bar, extra wide cement dock with sculpted negative edge heated pool, water features, spa, outdoor shower, landscaping lighting and much more.
- 5 bedrooms, 5 baths and 2 half baths.
- Grand foyer leads to living room with 24 ft. ceiling, fireplace, pool and waterway views.
- Wet bar featuring wood cabinetry and granite tops.
- Formal dining room with artistic columns.
- Stately formal marble.
- Raised panel 8’ solid doors.
- Exquisite millwork throughout.
- Saturnia flooring on first level.
- Luxurious carpeting in bedroom suites.
- Study or 5th bedroom with separate bathroom.
- Three bay garage.
- Sculpted negative edge heated pool with dramatic water features, spa and “beach” ares.
- Luxurious spa with spillway into pool.
- Outdoor shower.
- Fully equipped outdoor summer kitchen with grille and wet bar.
- 2nd floor laundry room.
- Master wing with marble balcony overlooking water and pool with great views of the waterway.
- Sumptuous master bath with Jacuzzi bathtub, steam shower, morning bar with granite countertops and refrigerator.
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Custom wood cabinetry with spectacular architectural millwork detailing.
- Granite countertops.
- Vegetable sink in center island with disposal.
- 48” Viking professional dual-fuel range.
- Bosch stainless steel dishwasher.
- 48” wide Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer
- Specialty Features
- Impact resistant, double glazed windows and French doors.
- New dock, restored seawall, dock power.
- 120 ft. on wide waterway.
Luxury Real Estate Specialist - Jupiter, FL
Broker Associate, CLHMS, GRI, SRES, CDPE - Jupiter, FL
DISCLAIMER: All information regarding a property (whether for sale or for rental), as well as information regarding related taxes or financing, is from sources deemed reliable. However, no representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy of any such information, and such information is subject to errors, omission, change of price, rental, commission, prior sale, lease or financing, or withdrawal without notice. All dimensions are approximate. For exact dimensions, we advise you to hire your own architect or engineer. The number of bedrooms listed is not a legal conclusion. Each person should consult with his/her own attorney, architect or zoning expert to make a determination as to the number of rooms in the unit that may be legally used as a bedroom.